The Studio Recital is Saturday, December 3 at River Terrace Church in East Lansing. Recital Times are 9a and 11a. If you would like to request a recital time, please submit your request via e-mail, or sign up at the studio, no later than Monday, November 21.
The studio will be closed from Tuesday, November 22 – Sunday, November 27 due to Thanksgiving break.
October 10-14 : REVIEW WEEK – we will be reviewing the first 4 weeks of class material next week, so please remember to bring your binder and a pencil
Monday, October 31: HALLOWEEN – the studio will be closed… make up classes will be offered on Monday, November 21
November 22-27: THANKSGIVING BREAK – studio closed
Saturday, December 3: STUDIO RECITAL – at River Terrace Church in East Lansing at 9a & 11a. Admission is free and you are welcome to invite friends and family members
Saturday, November 17: FALL SEMESTER ENDS
With classes beginning this week, here is some helpful information leading up to the first class:
- please bring a pencil and a 3-ring binder for your music
- please wash or sanitize your hands once you enter the studio
- if the previous class is still in session, please wait in the waiting area
- please feel free to either remain in the waiting area or leave the studio during class (if you choose to leave, please return prior to the end of your student’s class)
- you are welcome to attend “Performance Time” during the last 10 minutes of class in the Performance Studio
- please be on time when picking up your student
Classes begin the week of September 12-15. For a schedule of the Fall 2016 classes, click on the “Schedule” tab. Reserve your spot, enroll today and see you next week!
The 2016 Fall Semester classes begin the week of Monday, September 12 and ends Saturday, December 17.
- Click on the “Classes” tab to view what courses are being offered.
- Click on the “Schedule” tab to see when those courses are being held during the week.
- Secure your enrollment by registering for your class using your PayPal account. (Or you contact me directly if you wish to reserve your spot by using something other than PayPal.)
- If you have any questions about classes or scheduling please let Ben know!
- New student consultations and summer classes/lessons are still available – schedule online by clicking on the “Book Appointment” button
Thank you and I look forward to working with you again soon! – Ben Diaz
Sunday, June 5 at 1:30pm at Grandhaven Senior Living Center (3145 W Mt. Hope Ave., Lansing, 48911). All current and former students are encouraged to perform and participate to help bring the joy of music to those in our community who may not otherwise be able to enjoy live music! Please let me know if you are available and willing to participate – you may play 1-3 pieces of your choice. In my experience, you will receive as much joy, perhaps even more, as those you will play for!!
For immediate family members with two or more students enrolled in the same semester, there is a discount!
- TWO students per immediate family = $400/student (SAVE $50)
- THREE students per immediate family = $375/student (SAVE $150)
- FOUR or MORE students per family = $350/student (SAVE at least $300)
The Summer Session begins Tuesday, June 9 and continues through Thursday, August 27. Online scheduling a pricing is available by clicking on the “Book appointment” button. Book Appointment
Some of the Summer Session offerings include:
- Private Lessons: 30-minute, 45-minute, or 60-minute lessons
- Semi-Private Lessons: put together your own group of 2 to 8 students
- Group Classes: Weekly class offerings for Young Beginners, Elementary Piano, Middle School, and High School Piano. Flexibility: Come only to the classes that work in your schedule!
The Help Room will be open (most) Sundays from 4pm-530pm. Stop in for extra help, to make up a missed class, or for a quiet place to practice!
The Diaz School of Piano is located at 2160 COMMONS PARKWAY, OKEMOS, MI, 48864. It is on the Southeast corner of Jolly and Okemos Rds., near the Holiday Inn Express.
Looking to schedule Private Lessons, Group Lessons, or a new student consultation with Ben this summer? Click on the the “Book Appointment” button and schedule your appointment today! Appointments are available between June 9- August 28, 2016. Book Appointment
Download your Weekly Practice Log