The studio is open today, Presidents’ Day, and all regularly scheduled classes will be held.
The studio is OPEN today, Monday, February 12 and regularly Scheduled classes will occur this evening.
Due to the road conditions and the continuing accumulation of snow, the Help Room will be CLOSED today, Sunday, February 11. The next Help Room session will be next Sunday, February 18 from 4p-530p. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe out there!
Classes for the 2018 Winter Semester begin this Monday, January 15. Spots are still available in classes – enroll today!
The 2018 Winter Semester begins the week of Monday, January 15 (MLK day). Please note the change in starting date which was made for overall consistency of the semester schedule. Enrollment is still available. Contact Ben for a FREE 15-minute consultation to see which class works best for you!
General DSoP Studio Policy Regarding Severe Weather:
In the event of severe weather during class times, use your discretion when coming to piano class. Makeup times, help room, and classes are available for missed classes. Please check for e-mail and website updates, or contact me directly, for studio closings. If you are not able to attend class due to inclement weather, please attend the Help Room or ask about attending a similar class during the week, or later in the semester, as a makeup class.
The course schedule and semester enrollment for Winter Semester 2018 is now available! To get started:
- Click on the “Classes” tab to view what courses are being offered.
- Click on the “Schedule” tab to see when those courses are being held during the week.
- Secure your enrollment by registering for your class using your PayPal account. (Or contact me directly if you wish to reserve your spot by using something other than PayPal.)
- Tuition includes 13 one-hour classes, class materials, Help Room sessions and end-of-semester studio recital
- Winter Semester classes begin Tuesday, January 16.
- If you have any questions about classes or scheduling, please let me know. Most classes are continuations from Fall Semester 2017
- Feel free to forward this e-mail on to friends and family :)
Thank you and I look forward to working with you (again) soon!
For immediate family members with two or more students enrolled in the same semester (Fall or Winter semesters), there is a discount!
- TWO students per immediate family = $400/student (SAVE $50)
- THREE students per immediate family = $375/student (SAVE $150)
- FOUR or MORE students per family = $350/student (SAVE at least $300)
The Help Room will be open (most) Sundays from 4pm-530pm. Stop in for extra help, to make up a missed class, or for a quiet place to practice!
The Diaz School of Piano is located at 2160 COMMONS PARKWAY, OKEMOS, MI, 48864. It is on the Southeast corner of Jolly and Okemos Rds., near the Holiday Inn Express.
… pianists for a lifetime.