- Week 12 (this week): March 27-30, studio OPEN
- Spring Break: April 1-9, studio Closed
- Week 13 (last week of Winter Semester): April 10-13, studio OPEN
- Break between Semesters: April 14-19, studio Closed
- Spring Semester begins: Thursday, April 20
Thank you for a fantastic day of recitals on Saturday! Congratulations to each of the 72 performers – well done! Just a quick reminder that there is class this week (March 27-30) as well. See you in class!
The 2017 Spring Semester begins Thursday, April 20 and ends Wednesday, May 24.
- Click on the “Classes” tab to view what courses are being offered.
- Click on the “Schedule” tab/“Spring Semester” to see when those courses are being held during the week.
- Secure your enrollment by registering for your class using your PayPal account. (Or you contact me directly if you wish to reserve your spot by using something other than PayPal.)
- If you have any questions about classes or scheduling please let Ben know!
- New student consultations and summer classes/lessons are still available – schedule online by clicking on the “Book Appointment” button
Thank you and I look forward to working with you again soon! – Ben Diaz
March 1: Payment Plan – 3rd Installment due
March 5: Help Room Closed
March 12 & 19: Help Room Open
March 25: Studio Recitals at 9a & 11a at River Terrace Church
April 1: Payment Plan – Full Payment Due
April 2-9: Spring Break – Studio Closed
April 10-13: Last Week of Winter Semester
April 16: Help Room Closed – Easter Sunday
April 20: 5-week Spring Semester begins
May 24: Spring Semester ends
TBD: Community Service Recital
With classes beginning Jan. 9, here is some helpful information leading up to the first class:
- please bring a pencil and a 3-ring binder for your music
- please wash or sanitize your hands once you enter the studio
- if the previous class is still in session, please wait in the waiting area
- please feel free to either remain in the waiting area or leave the studio during class (if you choose to leave, please return prior to the end of your student’s class)
- you are welcome to attend “Performance Time” during the last 10 minutes of class in the Performance Studio
- please be on time when picking up your student
Sunday, June 5 at 1:30pm at Grandhaven Senior Living Center (3145 W Mt. Hope Ave., Lansing, 48911). All current and former students are encouraged to perform and participate to help bring the joy of music to those in our community who may not otherwise be able to enjoy live music! Please let me know if you are available and willing to participate – you may play 1-3 pieces of your choice. In my experience, you will receive as much joy, perhaps even more, as those you will play for!!
For immediate family members with two or more students enrolled in the same semester, there is a discount!
- TWO students per immediate family = $400/student (SAVE $50)
- THREE students per immediate family = $375/student (SAVE $150)
- FOUR or MORE students per family = $350/student (SAVE at least $300)
The Summer Session begins Tuesday, June 9 and continues through Thursday, August 27. Online scheduling a pricing is available by clicking on the “Book appointment” button. Book Appointment
Some of the Summer Session offerings include:
- Private Lessons: 30-minute, 45-minute, or 60-minute lessons
- Semi-Private Lessons: put together your own group of 2 to 8 students
- Group Classes: Weekly class offerings for Young Beginners, Elementary Piano, Middle School, and High School Piano. Flexibility: Come only to the classes that work in your schedule!
The Help Room will be open (most) Sundays from 4pm-530pm. Stop in for extra help, to make up a missed class, or for a quiet place to practice!
The Diaz School of Piano is located at 2160 COMMONS PARKWAY, OKEMOS, MI, 48864. It is on the Southeast corner of Jolly and Okemos Rds., near the Holiday Inn Express.
Looking to schedule Private Lessons, Group Lessons, or a new student consultation with Ben this summer? Click on the the “Book Appointment” button and schedule your appointment today! Appointments are available between June 9- August 28, 2016. Book Appointment
Download your Weekly Practice Log