The help room will be open tomorrow, Sunday, October 8 from 2p – 330p. Please note the special hours for tomorrow. Assistant Katie Parks will be running the help room time tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Classes for the 2017 Fall Semester begin this Wednesday, September 6. Monday and Tuesday classes begin next week. Spots are still available in classes – enroll today or set up your FREE 15-minute consultation to find the right class for you!
The course schedule and semester enrollment for Fall Semester 2017 is now available! To get started:
- Click on the “Classes” tab to view what courses are being offered.
- Click on the “Schedule” tab to see when those courses are being held during the week.
- Secure your enrollment by registering for your class using your PayPal account. (Or contact me directly if you wish to reserve your spot by using something other than PayPal.)
- Tuition includes 13 one-hour classes, class materials, Help Room sessions and end-of-semester studio recital
- Fall Semester classes begin Wednesday, September 6.
- If you have any questions about classes or scheduling, please let me know!
- Feel free to forward this e-mail on to friends and family :)
Thank you and I look forward to working with you (again) soon!
Wednesday, September 6: Fall Semester Classes begin
Sunday, October 1: 1st installment due
Monday, October 23 – Tuesday, October 31: Studio closed – Fall Break/Halloween
Wednesday, November 1: Classes resume/2nd installment due
Wednesday, November 22 – Sunday, November 26: Studio closed – Thanksgiving break
Friday, December 1: Full Payment due
Saturday, December 2: Studio Recitals – 9a & 11a
Tuesday, December 19: Fall Semester ends
Monday, January 8: Winter Semester begins
The Summer Session begins Tuesday, June 20 and continues through Tuesday, August 29. Lessons and classes will only be available on Tuesdays this summer to allow for Ben Diaz to spend more quality time with his family this summer.
Some of the Summer Session offerings include:
- Group Classes: Weekly class offerings for Young Beginners, Elementary Piano, Middle School, and High School Piano.
- Each Group Class is $20.00; Class dates are: June 20, June 27, July 18, August 1, August 8, August 22, August 29.
- Flexibility: Come only to the classes that work in your schedule!
- Private Lessons: 30-minute ($25) or 45-minute ($33)
- Semi-Private Lessons: put together your own group of 2 to 8 students (cost per student dependent upon number of students present. Contact Ben Diaz for more details.)
- To schedule Private and Semi-Private lessons online, click on the “Book appointment” button. Book Appointment
For immediate family members with two or more students enrolled in the same semester (Fall or Winter semesters), there is a discount!
- TWO students per immediate family = $400/student (SAVE $50)
- THREE students per immediate family = $375/student (SAVE $150)
- FOUR or MORE students per family = $350/student (SAVE at least $300)
The Help Room will be open (most) Sundays from 4pm-530pm. Stop in for extra help, to make up a missed class, or for a quiet place to practice!
The Diaz School of Piano is located at 2160 COMMONS PARKWAY, OKEMOS, MI, 48864. It is on the Southeast corner of Jolly and Okemos Rds., near the Holiday Inn Express.
… pianists for a lifetime.